This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

dual project problem - need total rebuild

I have a dual project where a "#ifdef value" in the code is controlled by project options.
After changing in the "select target" window, clicking 'build has no effect, rebuild is required.
I get by this by discretely rebuilding the files where the #ifdef exist, but that is error prone.
is there a way to make 'build' suffice?

Parents
  • After changing in the "select target" window, clicking 'build has no effect, rebuild is required.

That indicates you made way too few settings different between those two targets. They really must each have their own directory for output files, and possibly a different name for the resulting executable. I.e. plain re-building should not even be necessary create the other target, because all files from both targets exist in parallel.

• After changing in the "select target" window, clicking 'build has no effect, rebuild is required.

That indicates you made way too few settings different between those two targets. They really must each have their own directory for output files, and possibly a different name for the resulting executable. I.e. plain re-building should not even be necessary create the other target, because all files from both targets exist in parallel.

Children