This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Linking Error with example code

Hi, I'm trying to play around with an EFM32g starter kit and I've been struggling to get anything more than the example projects working mostly due to my confusion around linking within Keil.

I tried copying and pasting an example project folder from within Silicon Labs' installation directory into a simpler directory that I made. I brought over all of the necessary packages with it (CMSIS, BSP, emlib, etc.). And so I went through the moved project, and went through the Target Options to change the Include Paths under the C/C++ and Asm tab. However when I try and build the moved example I get the errors:

linking...
.\obj\blink.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol BSP_LedsInit (referred from blink.o).
.\obj\blink.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol BSP_LedsSet (referred from blink.o).
Not enough information to list image symbols.
Finished: 1 information, 0 warning and 2 error messages.

Comparing between the original project buried in Silicon Labs directories and the one I moved into my cleaner directory, I believe I have everything listed based on the source files used in the project and the include paths. Is there another option I am not noticing that would be directory dependent?