This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ULINK2/VMware 'SWD Communication Failure'

Hello

I'm running a Windows 7(64-Bit) client on a VMware Windows 10(64-Bit, previously 8.1 and 7) host.

The target driver setup shows the serial no. of the ULINK2, but there is a SWD
Communication Failure
. So I can't work with the ULINK2.
A the beginning only one USB port was affected by this error. Meanwhile the error is reported
on every USB port.
As suggested in an other thread, I reinstalled the driver on the host and on the client.
Nothing changed.
I replaced the ULINK2 by a ULINK-ME. The error is still there.

This configuration worked fine until the 'last' USB port reported the SWD
Communication Failure

Thanks for any help!

Parents
  • Have you discussed this with Keil Support? This is not Keil Support. It's also not VMware Support.

Does it run natively on the machine? Anything specific about the machine it's running on?

You're also likely to get this error if the target is non-functional. Try other targets, make sure they are not in a low-power mode. Try connect under reset options.

• Have you discussed this with Keil Support? This is not Keil Support. It's also not VMware Support.

Does it run natively on the machine? Anything specific about the machine it's running on?

You're also likely to get this error if the target is non-functional. Try other targets, make sure they are not in a low-power mode. Try connect under reset options.

Children
No data