This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Execute Program from internal SRAM

Hi to everyone
I have a question about execute my program from internal RAM during the firmware development process.
please help me if possible with a clear doc or example
thanks.

Parents
  • Just fill up about 10 gallons of gasoline and then ignite.

Oops - did you talk about a problem with an ARM processor? So why didn't you even manage to tell which exact processor? And why not tell a tiny bit more about your actual problem. What you want to do. What you have tried. Where you are stuck?

Anyway - have you scanned all possible Keil-supplied examples? Not sure what installation packages they may be included in, or which specific models that might have examples using RAM execution, but Keil have several examples where the code may be built and run in either RAM or in flash.

• Just fill up about 10 gallons of gasoline and then ignite.

Oops - did you talk about a problem with an ARM processor? So why didn't you even manage to tell which exact processor? And why not tell a tiny bit more about your actual problem. What you want to do. What you have tried. Where you are stuck?

Anyway - have you scanned all possible Keil-supplied examples? Not sure what installation packages they may be included in, or which specific models that might have examples using RAM execution, but Keil have several examples where the code may be built and run in either RAM or in flash.

Children