This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Timer2 - Printf function

Hi,

Sorry for the mistake. Here is the question again:

I need to use 89C52 timer2 counter function. However, when I use the timer2, I cannot use printf function to debug my program, that is, no display output. However, printf function works fine for timer0 and timer1 function.

How I can use printf within the timer2 program?

Thanks

Ed

Parents
  • I am using Keil uVision 3 - Keil Monitor-51 to simulate/debug my program. Keil using TX/RX pin for the serial I/O to download the program. In that case, they already config baud rate generator.

I don't know why printf cannot work under timer2 counter environment, but working under timer0,timer1 environment using Keil Monitor-51?

My mistake of using Keil Monitor or malfuntion of my hardware?

• I am using Keil uVision 3 - Keil Monitor-51 to simulate/debug my program. Keil using TX/RX pin for the serial I/O to download the program. In that case, they already config baud rate generator.

I don't know why printf cannot work under timer2 counter environment, but working under timer0,timer1 environment using Keil Monitor-51?

My mistake of using Keil Monitor or malfuntion of my hardware?

Children
No data