This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM Compiler causing windows errors...

Used evaluation version of RealView compiler with demo board a few months ago and all was fine. Tried to use it recently and just get windows errors when opening, trying to compile, whatever, a project using the Realview compiler:

"The ARM (t)c/c++ Compiler has encountered a problem and needs to close.. etc..."

Any idea why? We're supposed to be buying the full version soon, but i fear i'll just get the same errors.
No errors when using the GNU compiler.

Parents
  • Weird, two of my colleagues also had that exact error last week, also with evaluations versions installed for possibly six months.

We installed the latest version from the Keil website and all was well again.

I was considering at the time that the evaluation version of the compiler had some time limitation built in. Only guessing though.

• Weird, two of my colleagues also had that exact error last week, also with evaluations versions installed for possibly six months.

We installed the latest version from the Keil website and all was well again.

I was considering at the time that the evaluation version of the compiler had some time limitation built in. Only guessing though.

Children