This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Could not stop ARM device?

I am using ULINK to debug the LPC2132 board. They work well for some days. But now a problem appeared. Everytime I want to download code to FLASH, always get"Could not stop ARM device, please check your JTAG cable?" But JTAG can be detect on Option for device. I do not know what is wrong? Thanks in advance for any idea.

Parents
  • I just changed to another LPC2132 board, it works well. So it means something worong with trouble board instead of ULINK. The 2132 can be programmed by ISP and can run program when power on. IS the 2132 JTAG port damaged? I donot have idea what action cause it damage. Anyone has experience about it? thanks

• I just changed to another LPC2132 board, it works well. So it means something worong with trouble board instead of ULINK. The 2132 can be programmed by ISP and can run program when power on. IS the 2132 JTAG port damaged? I donot have idea what action cause it damage. Anyone has experience about it? thanks

Children