This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

waveplayer and waverecorder files

hi to everyone!I try to make a project stm32f4-discovery about audio player..i have one problem with waveplayer and waverecorder source files,which it must contain the programme to play correctly..
â— waveplayer.c: implements the functions used for playback.
â— waverecorder.c: implements the functions used for record.

So when i set these libraries on my programm,then it doesnt show me the depedencies.So my programm has many errors.What can i do to fix it?

Parents
  • I understood the issue that the code is not fullduplex. I was silly when I was required to plan the code. Sorry for that. What's more, the code can just process PCM wave (you have to compose your CWaveReader to decompresss other configuration Wave documents) One conceivable answer for make it full-duplex is in the capacity CWaveRecorder::FreeReturnedHDr, where recorded information is returned by the gadget, adding some code to send it to sound gadget once more. In any case, I don't know whether it would work or not. Here is another website where you may find interesting information. Check it: www.writemyessay24h.net/

• I understood the issue that the code is not fullduplex. I was silly when I was required to plan the code. Sorry for that. What's more, the code can just process PCM wave (you have to compose your CWaveReader to decompresss other configuration Wave documents) One conceivable answer for make it full-duplex is in the capacity CWaveRecorder::FreeReturnedHDr, where recorded information is returned by the gadget, adding some code to send it to sound gadget once more. In any case, I don't know whether it would work or not. Here is another website where you may find interesting information. Check it: www.writemyessay24h.net/

Children
No data