This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MULTI RTOS IN SAME MCU

Hi,
Am working in an application like 2 RTOS has to run in the same MCU,I can switch from one is to another os by restarting ....Is there anyway that I can do without restarting...I I tried with address jumping by using function pointer... That time code is stucking ....I suspend the Os and tried then also same... Why code is not jumping from one location to another in operating system.... How can I disable operating system completely??? Please help me

Parents
  • The answer is almost certainly yes, but whether there is any value in doing it or whether you have sufficient understanding to carry out the task are important.

The fact that you are asking the question suggests that the answer to the latter point I just gave above is likely a no.

But, just in case, you MUST realise that the switch from one to another must include code that fully disables all appropriate resources used by one OS before attempting to switch to the other.

• The answer is almost certainly yes, but whether there is any value in doing it or whether you have sufficient understanding to carry out the task are important.

The fact that you are asking the question suggests that the answer to the latter point I just gave above is likely a no.

But, just in case, you MUST realise that the switch from one to another must include code that fully disables all appropriate resources used by one OS before attempting to switch to the other.

Children