This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to start

Hallo Everyone ,
I am learning ARM CORTEX-M3 controller . I am using a STM32F103RT6 board and programmer is KEIL SOFTWARE . I am beginner for this stuff I am trying to write simple programme just blink the led . I do n't know how to start . I have IDE is KEIL U VISION3 and I am familiar with atmel studio n AVR . I found it is quite different than atmel studio . Anyone help me how to do programme ,

Thank u

Parents
  • First off - how come you have uVision 3 if you are beginner? That version hasn't been shipped in a long while. And you can download an evaluation version of the current version for free.

Second - have you taken the time to look through the getting started information available on this site. There are also a number of sample programs available where you can look at some simple code and download and run.

• First off - how come you have uVision 3 if you are beginner? That version hasn't been shipped in a long while. And you can download an evaluation version of the current version for free.

Second - have you taken the time to look through the getting started information available on this site. There are also a number of sample programs available where you can look at some simple code and download and run.

Children
No data