This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[need code]making a pulse by taking P letter at base timer

hey
im a beginner in programming
i need this simple program(code or project file ) or any advice
Project C ,
by Using micro serial a letter will be used that If the program took p letter then generate a pulse at the base timer . With the desired duty cycle using the simulator environment keil LPC1768 micro enterprise nxp arm
by the way is there any simple book teaching prog in keil step by step ?

Parents
  • I'm pretty sure your teacher wants you to write that program.

Keil has information how to start using the MDK-ARM tools - and as you might guess, this information is available on this site. And can be found. And there are lots of sample projects you can install and study the code for. And these projects can be found either on this site or on NXP:s site, when you browse their information about the LPC17xx processors.

The biggest task here is that you need to spend some time reading.

• I'm pretty sure your teacher wants you to write that program.

Keil has information how to start using the MDK-ARM tools - and as you might guess, this information is available on this site. And can be found. And there are lots of sample projects you can install and study the code for. And these projects can be found either on this site or on NXP:s site, when you browse their information about the LPC17xx processors.

The biggest task here is that you need to spend some time reading.

Children