This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mini M4, Library, STM32F415RG

Hello. I am beginning to work with the STM32 Mini M4 board (equipped with STM32F415RG microcontroller) and Keil v5. My question is: which are the libraries I can use to program this board (adc,dac,uart,rcc,gpio...) and where can I find them? For debugging thrugh Keil IDE should I use a Simulator if I use only the Mini-B - USB cable? Sorry for stupid questions but I am just a beginner. Thanks in advance

Parents
  • The simulator will be next to useless for you, you need to use a debugger connected via the JTAG/SWD header. Something like an ST-LINK, ULINK or JLINK.

Sorry not familiar with your board, perhaps you can cite a web page with documentation, diagrams and schematic?

ST has their Standard Peripheral Library (SPL) and their CubeMX and HAL tools. Check with your board vendor for example projects and templates.

• The simulator will be next to useless for you, you need to use a debugger connected via the JTAG/SWD header. Something like an ST-LINK, ULINK or JLINK.

Sorry not familiar with your board, perhaps you can cite a web page with documentation, diagrams and schematic?

ST has their Standard Peripheral Library (SPL) and their CubeMX and HAL tools. Check with your board vendor for example projects and templates.

Children