This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

looking for ulink2/me not st link?

I tried to run sample code from the core205r examples. All compiles well but uvision is assuming I have a ulink2/me device? I get errors when uploading to flash. I have the st link? I have that selected in the debug section and it detects it find. What do I need to configure so it knows I have a st link.

Parents
  • You should just need to select the ST-LINK in the Debug and Utilities tabs (or Use Debug Driver in Utilities), and then Save the project. Keil should remember and retain this as long you don't regenerate the project with external tools (ie CubeMX, etc).

You might want to make sure to select SWD over JTAG connectivity, if that's what the board/pod support. The Debug Setting should indicate connectivity to the pod, and the visible devices on the scan chain. For Trace you need to make sure the frequency matches that of the core, and that PB3(SWO) is connected.

• You should just need to select the ST-LINK in the Debug and Utilities tabs (or Use Debug Driver in Utilities), and then Save the project. Keil should remember and retain this as long you don't regenerate the project with external tools (ie CubeMX, etc).

You might want to make sure to select SWD over JTAG connectivity, if that's what the board/pod support. The Debug Setting should indicate connectivity to the pod, and the visible devices on the scan chain. For Trace you need to make sure the frequency matches that of the core, and that PB3(SWO) is connected.

Children
No data