This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to create the image file of an application code?

Hey guys , I'm using the dual-core NXP chip , I do not know exactly how to generate the image file for the slave core to be used by the master core.
I want the image to be a .c or .h file which contains an array of the application code and I read the examples for the NXP and could not understand how it generates the .c image file .
Any ideas ?!!
Thx in advance.

Parents
  • Could you cite the web pages or documentation you don't understand?

Generating .C or .H arrays of hex bytes using simple fopen, fseek, fread, fclose, and printf from an binary image isn't exactly a complicated task, someone with basic C competence should be able to code an app to do that.

Converting to .BIN, or .HEX you might want to look at Keil's FROMELF utility

Does the linker need to place the array into a specific load region?

• Could you cite the web pages or documentation you don't understand?

Generating .C or .H arrays of hex bytes using simple fopen, fseek, fread, fclose, and printf from an binary image isn't exactly a complicated task, someone with basic C competence should be able to code an app to do that.

Converting to .BIN, or .HEX you might want to look at Keil's FROMELF utility

Does the linker need to place the array into a specific load region?

Children
No data