This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem with cmsis nand driver

hi to all,
i am working on a project that in it i need to save some data on nand flash that is connected to my lpc1788 mcu. i am going to use cmsis nand driver to connect to nand flash but when i add this component to my project i can not compile my project and compiler give me this error :

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol Driver_NAND0_GetDeviceBusy (referred from nand_membus.o).

in addition to that i can not find any related peripheral to active in RTE_Device.h file.
any one has experience to work with nand flash with cmsis nand driver, or any one can give me another solution to work with nand flash.
my nand flash is samsong-K9F2808U0C and my mcu is lpc1788.
thanks for attention.

Parents
  • You can avoid this compiler message by looking in the Project Window under
    CMSIS Driver ->NAND_MemBus.c->NAND_MemBus_Config.h Select the file and in the configuration window under NAND Driver Configuration -> NAND Device N -> Ready/Busy Pin, clear the checkbox

• You can avoid this compiler message by looking in the Project Window under
    CMSIS Driver ->NAND_MemBus.c->NAND_MemBus_Config.h Select the file and in the configuration window under NAND Driver Configuration -> NAND Device N -> Ready/Busy Pin, clear the checkbox

Children
No data