This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARMCC macro calculation bug

Using ARM CC compiler V5.06 update 3 (build 300). I see some quirkiness with macro calculations when using a preprocessor macro that refers to other macros. It seems the value is byte trimmed. Tried several optimization flags but the behavior is the same.

bleyer.org/.../armcc_macrobug.gif

If I extract the function from the project and compile it standalone then the issue is gone, so I suspect the preprocessor or the compiler gets confused from whatever happens on a bigger project.

Parents
  • After reading your description and watching the gif for far too long, I still don't see detail of what you're saying that you think is wrong. Why don't you try stating what you provide, what you expect and what you see?

• After reading your description and watching the gif for far too long, I still don't see detail of what you're saying that you think is wrong. Why don't you try stating what you provide, what you expect and what you see?

Children