This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

GUI issue (LPC1114)

Hi!

I have already created the firmware for Lpc1114 but an issue I am running into is how to communicate with the mcu through a GUI. I know how to create gui's but I don't know how to send binary that then gets converted to a USB packet and then to the UART port of the mcu. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Parents
  • One way is to buy a USB to Uart Converter. I found Trendnet brand to be inexpensive on ebay.
    something like $4 dollars to $7 dollars.

I create gui s using Embarcadero C++ Builder for windows. Although that is expensive to buy.
    Then You can program the serial port with standard programs. I am not very good with
    visual studio when it comes to guis. But the Serial Port Programming is the same for it
    also. You can also just program using console programs if you want to.

• One way is to buy a USB to Uart Converter. I found Trendnet brand to be inexpensive on ebay.
    something like $4 dollars to $7 dollars.

I create gui s using Embarcadero C++ Builder for windows. Although that is expensive to buy.
    Then You can program the serial port with standard programs. I am not very good with
    visual studio when it comes to guis. But the Serial Port Programming is the same for it
    also. You can also just program using console programs if you want to.

Children