This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Axf file flasshing

I got only .axf file from others. I have keil uvision and JTAG. my target device lpc23xx.how to flah axf file.?

Parents
  • You can use fromelf to get from a .AXF to a .HEX if you have tools for that.

For a ULink JTAG one of the techniques is to create a shell project for the specific chip, add in the flash algorithm for the part, and then copy a suitably named file into the output directory and use the Flash -> Download menu.

Other JTAG tools my have their own flashing software. An AXF file uses an ELF format.

• You can use fromelf to get from a .AXF to a .HEX if you have tools for that.

For a ULink JTAG one of the techniques is to create a shell project for the specific chip, add in the flash algorithm for the part, and then copy a suitably named file into the output directory and use the Flash -> Download menu.

Other JTAG tools my have their own flashing software. An AXF file uses an ELF format.

Children
No data