This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ST-Linker ADC issue

Hi, i recently used ST-Linker to attempt to debug some code and after using this (disconnecting), the ADC doesn't seem to work properly anymore. I thought this was an isolated issue and tried many things including re-flash and while it works in a fashion, the results are all over the place - completely unusable. Not thinking it had anything to do with the debugger, i then connected the ST-Link debugger to my other identical device and exactly the same thing happened. Again, nothing i can do at this stage to have it return to normal operation. Everything else works fine - just the ADC has gone crazy.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Parents
  • So you have some anecdotal issue with two unspecified boards, with some STM32 part, on some pins, perhaps related the the SWD/JTAG pins, perhaps not, using code nobody has seen?

Present some usable facts, about parts, pins, voltages, what measurements your saw, what you expected, stuff we can work with.

Erasing the flash on a device doesn't not fix electrically damaged silicon. There isn't a do-over button.

• So you have some anecdotal issue with two unspecified boards, with some STM32 part, on some pins, perhaps related the the SWD/JTAG pins, perhaps not, using code nobody has seen?

Present some usable facts, about parts, pins, voltages, what measurements your saw, what you expected, stuff we can work with.

Erasing the flash on a device doesn't not fix electrically damaged silicon. There isn't a do-over button.

Children