This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How a Programmer Works.

Hello People,
this is my first thread here. I just want to ask here, what does a programmer do to program a controller, actually i want to make a programmer my self, dont want to copy it from any site. please help me to understand this phenomenon.

Thanks.

Regards,
Asad Raza

Parents
  • You can't.

You either have to copy one or buy one.

Why? Because the only way you normally have all the required information on how it works is if you look at an existing programmer.

A more important thing is that most processors have their own ways how they need to be programmed. And lots of programmers you can find on the net does work very poorly.

So just buy a programmer for your specific chip - or even better: Find a processor that does not require any special programmer.

• You can't.

You either have to copy one or buy one.

Why? Because the only way you normally have all the required information on how it works is if you look at an existing programmer.

A more important thing is that most processors have their own ways how they need to be programmed. And lots of programmers you can find on the net does work very poorly.

So just buy a programmer for your specific chip - or even better: Find a processor that does not require any special programmer.

Children
No data