This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How a Programmer Works.

Hello People,
this is my first thread here. I just want to ask here, what does a programmer do to program a controller, actually i want to make a programmer my self, dont want to copy it from any site. please help me to understand this phenomenon.

Thanks.

Regards,
Asad Raza

Parents
  • i want to make a programmer my self
    give it up, because ...
    a) there are ISP chips galore available - you do not need a programmer.
    b) no modern chip has parallel programming info available to the general public - you can't
    c) if you choose an ancient chip to get around b) you will fail (in the olden days many threads went "what's wrong with the programmer I made" "try this" "did not work" "try this" "did not work" "try this" "did not work" "try this" "did not work, I give up")
    d) more and more chips are not available in DIL and socketing other packages ain't swift
    e) more reasons exist, the above should suffice

Erik

• i want to make a programmer my self
    give it up, because ...
    a) there are ISP chips galore available - you do not need a programmer.
    b) no modern chip has parallel programming info available to the general public - you can't
    c) if you choose an ancient chip to get around b) you will fail (in the olden days many threads went "what's wrong with the programmer I made" "try this" "did not work" "try this" "did not work" "try this" "did not work" "try this" "did not work, I give up")
    d) more and more chips are not available in DIL and socketing other packages ain't swift
    e) more reasons exist, the above should suffice

Erik

Children
No data