This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

fs flash for keil mcb1760ume dev kit

Hello,

I am trying to adapt the RL-ARM example "SD_File" to use the flash on the M3 itself.
I tried to partition the on-board flash into two equal pieces, one for code and one for
the flash drive.

I cannot find a FS_FlashPrg.c for my dev board. All that I see is for LPC2xxx, nothing for LPC17xx.

Can anyone tell me where to find one?

Does anyone have an example project that does this?

Thanks,
Vic

Parents
  • Unfortunately it is not possible to use embedded file system for LPC17xx internal flash. The reason is ECC algorithm, which is implemented in the device to improve the long-term reliability. The ECC is able to correct single bit errors in flash page, but on the other hand, it prevents the embedded file system from being successfully used on this device.

• Unfortunately it is not possible to use embedded file system for LPC17xx internal flash. The reason is ECC algorithm, which is implemented in the device to improve the long-term reliability. The ECC is able to correct single bit errors in flash page, but on the other hand, it prevents the embedded file system from being successfully used on this device.

Children