This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

reading A/D valie from potentiometer

Hello All,

I am new to ARM. I am currently using LPC2378 (ARM7TDMI-S) processor on MCB2300 Keil Eval Board.
I want to display A/D value on LCD.
Kindly guide how to proceed step by step using C language. I don't have any exposure in Assembly language. However I am considerably good at C.

Regards

Parents
  • The language that you use is irrelevant - the processor neither knows nor cares what language the source code was written in!

The step-by-step procedure for using any of the processor's resources (including the A/D) is defined entirely by the processor hardware and has absolutely nothing to do with the source code language.

Therefore, the documents that you need to study are the manufacturer's hardware manuals for the chip.

You should also check-out the manufacturer's website for application notes, tutorials, etc.

ics.nxp.com/.../lpc23xx

• The language that you use is irrelevant - the processor neither knows nor cares what language the source code was written in!

The step-by-step procedure for using any of the processor's resources (including the A/D) is defined entirely by the processor hardware and has absolutely nothing to do with the source code language.

Therefore, the documents that you need to study are the manufacturer's hardware manuals for the chip.

You should also check-out the manufacturer's website for application notes, tutorials, etc.

ics.nxp.com/.../lpc23xx

Children