This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ADDRESS SPACE OVERFLOW

hello, In my program i am getting the following error& i am able to find where the error is there

ERROR L107:ADDRESS SPACE OVERFLOW
SPACE: DATA
SEGMENT:_DATA_GROUP_
LENGTH:0050H

if any one can know about this please reply..........

Parents
  • Yes, any one know about this.

Exactly what do _you_ think it means when the linker claims an address space overflow, and then mentions the name of a specific memory region in your processor? Especially since you claim that you are able to find where the error is.

You have studied the architecture of the processor, haven't you?

What does it mean when the bus driver says that the bus is full, and don't allow you to climb onboard? Where do you find "the error" then? If you can't increase the size of the bus - what are the options?

• Yes, any one know about this.

Exactly what do _you_ think it means when the linker claims an address space overflow, and then mentions the name of a specific memory region in your processor? Especially since you claim that you are able to find where the error is.

You have studied the architecture of the processor, haven't you?

What does it mean when the bus driver says that the bus is full, and don't allow you to climb onboard? Where do you find "the error" then? If you can't increase the size of the bus - what are the options?

Children
No data