This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New Version c51_9.03

I am using latest version of Keil (9.03) which include AT89LP6440. But when i installed and check in database this microcontroller is not included in database. Howeever *.H file is available. So how i can have this device in my database.

Thanks
Bilal

Parents
  • In the File drop down menu, Select Device Data Base. In the lower right corner of the dialog you will see a 'Help' button. The help file will tell you how to add or modify a device in the device data base.

Hint..Select a device near the type of device you wish to add. Rename to your new device type, modify the required fields and 'ADD' the new device.

Again read the manual in the Help File.
    Bradford

• In the File drop down menu, Select Device Data Base. In the lower right corner of the dialog you will see a 'Help' button. The help file will tell you how to add or modify a device in the device data base.

Hint..Select a device near the type of device you wish to add. Rename to your new device type, modify the required fields and 'ADD' the new device.

Again read the manual in the Help File.
    Bradford

Children