This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Building Linux Environment on TS-7260 Board.

Hi all.

I am new in the Linux environment. I want to develop my application on TS-7260 (ARM920T Processor)board. My board have 2.4 Linux Kernel version. So please help me for following: 1. How to develop cross toolchain on my x86 PC? 2. How to patch the ARM kernel on my PC? 3. Where will i get the documentation, which help me to understand the cross compilation basics.

please help me about everything required for Embedded Linux.

Thanks.

Parents
  • Since you haven't mentioned a thing about Keil, I don't believe you should be asking this question here should you? The tool chain question suggests that you aren't using Keil tools at all nor have the intention too, this is very inappropriate behavior, as this is a support forum for there tools.

The other question regarding linux is likely answered on Technologic's web site. Perhaps you should go there? www.embeddedarm.com/.../board-detail.php and follow myriad of links there as well as read the information they have provided. They tend to be fairly thorough about these things otherwise they wouldn't be able to sell the boards because the customers would be irritated.

If you have a question regarding Keil ARM compiler I am sure someone would be more than willing to help you but this does not seem to be the case.

Stephen

• Since you haven't mentioned a thing about Keil, I don't believe you should be asking this question here should you? The tool chain question suggests that you aren't using Keil tools at all nor have the intention too, this is very inappropriate behavior, as this is a support forum for there tools.

The other question regarding linux is likely answered on Technologic's web site. Perhaps you should go there? www.embeddedarm.com/.../board-detail.php and follow myriad of links there as well as read the information they have provided. They tend to be fairly thorough about these things otherwise they wouldn't be able to sell the boards because the customers would be irritated.

If you have a question regarding Keil ARM compiler I am sure someone would be more than willing to help you but this does not seem to be the case.

Stephen

Children