This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Measuring CPU utlization

Hello,

I wish to measure the CPU utlization for a cortex processor running an RTOS (keil RTX). Without an RTOS, i can measure the idle time to come to some conclusion. But with RTOS, can someone guide me how to measure CPU utlization?

Thanks & Best Regards
Vivek

Parents
  • I learn much from the discussion. But I still don't really understand the meaning. What's the meaning of the "CPU"? Is it the computer CPU? I haven't used the Keil RTX? I had used SComAssistant.exe V2.2 to transmit the data from the IC to computer. I used the software of Delphi7 to program a UART transmission software which could control the LEDs on a board which had the IC of RS232,AT89S52 and so on. I think that if the computer is good enough. We don't need to care about the CPU utilization.
    My comprehension is limited. The above is my mind.

• I learn much from the discussion. But I still don't really understand the meaning. What's the meaning of the "CPU"? Is it the computer CPU? I haven't used the Keil RTX? I had used SComAssistant.exe V2.2 to transmit the data from the IC to computer. I used the software of Delphi7 to program a UART transmission software which could control the LEDs on a board which had the IC of RS232,AT89S52 and so on. I think that if the computer is good enough. We don't need to care about the CPU utilization.
    My comprehension is limited. The above is my mind.

Children