This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

calculating inl and dnl

I am doing adc characterization and want to find the inl and dnl of the adc ...so can anybody tell me the formula to do so or give the link where i can get that...i have the tabulation of the analog input and the digital output
using both the available data how can i calculate the inl and dnl of the adc.....

Parents
  • I am doing adc characterization and want to find the inl and dnl of the adc ...so can anybody tell me the formula to do so or give the link where i can get that...i have the tabulation of the analog input and the digital output
    using both the available data how can i calculate the inl and dnl of the adc.....

Maybe 'inl' and 'dnl' are standard ADC terminology or maybe they only mean something to you. Either way, you're going to have to explain what they are.

• I am doing adc characterization and want to find the inl and dnl of the adc ...so can anybody tell me the formula to do so or give the link where i can get that...i have the tabulation of the analog input and the digital output

Maybe 'inl' and 'dnl' are standard ADC terminology or maybe they only mean something to you. Either way, you're going to have to explain what they are.

Children