This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hardware connection for STM32 ADC example

I would like to receive analog(current) values thru CN10/CN11 to the STM32F10C Eval board,
process them and output the values to the putside world thru a modem.

I am looking the ADC example given in peripherals library.In the readme.txt, I could not understand the
lines - Connect a variable power supply 0-3.3V to ADC Channel14 mapped on pin PC.04 (potentiometer RV1 on STM3210B-EVAL and STM3210E-EVAL boards)

Where are the positive and negative lines from the variable power supply connected in the board?

How can I use the on-board Potentiometer for this example?

Any help is much appreciated.

Parents
  • I would like to receive analog(current) values thru CN10/CN11 to the STM32F10C Eval board,

I am looking the ADC example given in peripherals library.In the readme.txt, I could not understand the
    lines - Connect a variable power supply 0-3.3V to ADC Channel14 mapped on pin PC.04 (potentiometer RV1 on STM3210B-EVAL and STM3210E-EVAL boards)

Where are the positive and negative lines from the variable power supply connected in the board?

I would hazard a guess that there is a 'patch' area on the board that has a connection to RV1 and another to 3.3v and you should connect these together. This will give you a variable voltage at PC.04.

Note that this is all an assumption from what you have posted, you need to study the schematic for the board to be sure. Note also that this will not let you measure current, only voltage.

• I would like to receive analog(current) values thru CN10/CN11 to the STM32F10C Eval board,

I would hazard a guess that there is a 'patch' area on the board that has a connection to RV1 and another to 3.3v and you should connect these together. This will give you a variable voltage at PC.04.

Note that this is all an assumption from what you have posted, you need to study the schematic for the board to be sure. Note also that this will not let you measure current, only voltage.

Children
No data