This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Restoring the Stage 1 Loader in NAND Flash

I have recently taken the board of PHYTEC containing LPC3250. When I loaded an application to flash that is Blinky program from KEIL using ULINK2, I think the S1 loader has been erased.
<How can I reload this S1 Loader?>

Regards,
Bharathi

Parents
  • Keil MDK contains Bootloader and Blinky example, if you want Blinky to work you have to download also appropriate Bootloader to flash.

If S1 loader is smaller than 16kB you can convert it to hex format, starting on address 0 and use Flash alforithm LPC3000 NAND Flash SP to download it to NAND, you also need to use Prog_NAND.ini script for programming.

Easiest way is to convert bin to hex, and then in project Bootloader_NAND write the name of your hex file in Options for Target -> Name of Executable field (write complete name with .hex, for exmple "S1_Loader.hex") and start flash download.

• Keil MDK contains Bootloader and Blinky example, if you want Blinky to work you have to download also appropriate Bootloader to flash.

If S1 loader is smaller than 16kB you can convert it to hex format, starting on address 0 and use Flash alforithm LPC3000 NAND Flash SP to download it to NAND, you also need to use Prog_NAND.ini script for programming.

Easiest way is to convert bin to hex, and then in project Bootloader_NAND write the name of your hex file in Options for Target -> Name of Executable field (write complete name with .hex, for exmple "S1_Loader.hex") and start flash download.

Children
No data