This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to measure AC voltage with without converting to DC

Hi friends,

I need AC voltage (0v to 450V) measurement circuit with C.

I need such types of circuits that directly measures ac voltage without converting it to dc.

I also requires code in c.

please post it..

Parents
  • Show me what work you have done to solve the problem first. This is a professional forum ask questions in a professional manner, otherwise you are insulting people who take their time to read your question. Your query also has NOTHING to do with the Keil compiler or any relation to problems with using the C language with it.

Sorry, I do have experience with this subject however I don't see how this relates to the forum in any way.

Stephen

• Show me what work you have done to solve the problem first. This is a professional forum ask questions in a professional manner, otherwise you are insulting people who take their time to read your question. Your query also has NOTHING to do with the Keil compiler or any relation to problems with using the C language with it.

Sorry, I do have experience with this subject however I don't see how this relates to the forum in any way.

Stephen

Children
No data