This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can i use file management in C

Hello just want to ask whether I can use file management in uVision3? Because I tried to use which is this " file *fp;" but i say file is an undefined identifier. What should I do to open a file to read and write can anyone tell me thanks!

The reason why I want to open a file to read and write is because I want to pass value from other program to this program. If anyone know the other method can teach me please thank alot!

Parents
  • Hi i am different from the person that you know. Just that we have same name and surname. The reason why i want to open file from C is because I want to read value from vbScript. So is it possible to open file from C? Cause i tried before the "File" method but it gave me an error. studio.h does not have "FILE" in it. So it gave me that error. So is there anyway to get the "File" library? Thanks alot!

• Hi i am different from the person that you know. Just that we have same name and surname. The reason why i want to open file from C is because I want to read value from vbScript. So is it possible to open file from C? Cause i tried before the "File" method but it gave me an error. studio.h does not have "FILE" in it. So it gave me that error. So is there anyway to get the "File" library? Thanks alot!

Children