This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

interfacing gsm modules with microcontroller

pls, i need help. i am currently writing a project using interactive voice response system and i need to interface a gsm modem to a microcontroller using AT commands. anyone with useful info should pls send me help. thanks

Parents
  • For information about the AT commands supported by your GSM modem and how to use them you will, obviously, have to read the Manual for your particular make and model of modem.

See: www.8052.com/.../160143

As far as the GSM modem is concerned, it is entirely irrelevant that the commands are being sent by a microcontroller.

As far as the microcontroller is concerned, it is simply a matter of sending and recieving serial data - the fact that it's a GSM modem is entirely irrelevant.

• For information about the AT commands supported by your GSM modem and how to use them you will, obviously, have to read the Manual for your particular make and model of modem.

See: www.8052.com/.../160143

As far as the GSM modem is concerned, it is entirely irrelevant that the commands are being sent by a microcontroller.

As far as the microcontroller is concerned, it is simply a matter of sending and recieving serial data - the fact that it's a GSM modem is entirely irrelevant.

Children
No data