This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to make Array Null

I am using char Array. For first time i store data in array. Before Next data Storing i will have to empty the array. i dont know how.
thanks

Parents
  • Why do you need to empty the array? You can implement some type of simple head/tail pointer system and always write a NULL for the last entry. You can then test for last entry or you can initialize the pointer back to the initial entry and overwrite with new data instead of clearing the array.
    On this website, there are a number of examples of serial data input using circular buffers.

• Why do you need to empty the array? You can implement some type of simple head/tail pointer system and always write a NULL for the last entry. You can then test for last entry or you can initialize the pointer back to the initial entry and overwrite with new data instead of clearing the array.
    On this website, there are a number of examples of serial data input using circular buffers.

Children
No data