This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

compiling only the changed files in the project

Hi,
each time I change something in one of my files I compile all the code files in my project - a process which takes a lot of time because I have dozens of files in my project. Is there a way to only compile the changed files, thus performing the compilation (and the all 'build' process) much faster?

Parents
  • Press the 'Build Target' button instead of the 'Rebuild all Target files' button.

Note that using the SRC directive forces files to be translated every time, irrespective of changes.

Note also that there's an 'Always Build' option for each file, that forces the file to be translated every time, irrespective of changes.

• Press the 'Build Target' button instead of the 'Rebuild all Target files' button.

Note that using the SRC directive forces files to be translated every time, irrespective of changes.

Note also that there's an 'Always Build' option for each file, that forces the file to be translated every time, irrespective of changes.

Children