This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Streamline on Samsung Galaxy S6

Hello,

I am trying to build kernel for Samsung Galaxy S6 to use DS-5 streamline. In menuconfig, "Mali Midgard series support" and "Mali t6xx r4p0 support" have dependency (They should be configured togehter). It causes compile error that r4p0 has not platform for exynos 7420.

The configuration, Mali Midgard series support > Streamline support via Gator, says that

This is a legacy interface required by older versions of Streamline. 

So, I wonder whether r15p0 device driver alone could support streamline.

Please let me know how can I solve the problem.

Parents
  • The Mali kernel sources provided by Arm only contain the core driver we ship as well as support for a small number of reference development boards such as the Juno platform, We are not able to ship any vendor platform files or vendor integration with e.g. SoC-specific power management as it is not developed by us. 

If you need help with kernel driver and tool support for a specific Samsung phone you may get more luck asking on their developer forums.

Cheers, 
    Pete

• The Mali kernel sources provided by Arm only contain the core driver we ship as well as support for a small number of reference development boards such as the Juno platform, We are not able to ship any vendor platform files or vendor integration with e.g. SoC-specific power management as it is not developed by us. 

If you need help with kernel driver and tool support for a specific Samsung phone you may get more luck asking on their developer forums.

Cheers, 
    Pete

Children
No data