This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Brick or No Brick: Streamline + Note 5?

Has anyone successfully incorporated Streamline with a rooted Note 5? I'm looking with some trepidation at the instructions for the Note 4 and wondering how transferable they're likely to be...

Parents
  • Hi Peeling,

ARM can't comment on how to incorporate Streamline into a specific device, but I was wondering if you knew about the work we have been doing recently to make it much easier to use Streamline with mobile devices.

In the past you needed to rebuild the kernel to be able to get Streamline to work properly. Now as long as you have root access to your phone you should be able to use the prebuilt binary that comes with Streamline and using that you should get all of the counter and profiling information you need. This should work with any device that uses R8P0 of the driver and later.

Hope this helps,

Stephen

• Hi Peeling,

ARM can't comment on how to incorporate Streamline into a specific device, but I was wondering if you knew about the work we have been doing recently to make it much easier to use Streamline with mobile devices.

In the past you needed to rebuild the kernel to be able to get Streamline to work properly. Now as long as you have root access to your phone you should be able to use the prebuilt binary that comes with Streamline and using that you should get all of the counter and profiling information you need. This should work with any device that uses R8P0 of the driver and later.

Hope this helps,

Stephen

Children
No data