This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I am struggling to set up OpenCL and run the examples under Odroid XU4

I have been attempting to configure my XU4 Odroid (has a Mali T628 GPU) for use with OpenCL.  I have started with this thread, but it would appear that the SDK may have been updated.

https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=5559#p44743

For a start- I do not even seem to be able to locate a file called platform.mk even to start with the changes described.  It doesn't seem to be the MaliSDK per-say - maybe it's now incorporated into the ARM SDK

I have cloned the directory from the github into my root directory and then used scons command

sudo scons Werror=1 -j8 debug=1 asserts=1 neon=0 opencl=1 embed_kernels=1 os=linux arch=armv7a build=native examples =1 openmp=1

Once I have the built library I use

sudo g++ examples/cl_convolution.cpp test_helpers/Utils.cpp -I. -Iinclude -std=c++11 -Lbuild/arm_compute -larm_compute -L/home/odroid/fbdev/-lmali -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf2/ -lOpenCL -o cl_convolutionodroid@odroid:/ComputeLibrary$ sudo LD_LIBRARY_PATH=build ./cl_convolution

to compile the cl_convolution program.

When I run it using sudo LD_LIBRARY_PATH=build ./cl_convolution

I get

./cl_convolution

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'cl::Error'
what(): empty
Aborted

What am I missing please?