This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CL_INVALID_VALUE when increasing Global WorkSize

I am running a simple program on my Mali T628 to test the GPU performance versus CPU.

I developed a code to add two integer arrays and  it works fine. However, when I start increasing the array size up to 16384 my kernel doesn't  execute right and I get and error when I apply clWaitForEvents(). and clGetEventInfo which says CL_INVALID_VALUE.

My global work size is 16384,

My local work-group size is 256 (know by calling clGetKernelWorkGroupInfo())

I check other specifications like memory and cache and it should work. The compiler is supposed to split the global work size and execute it in several steps.

Any idea of the problem?

Thanks

Parents
  • (1) What parameters you passing into the clGetEventInfo() structure which is returning the error?
    (2) Do you have a reproducer you can share?
    (3) What device and driver version are you running on?

If you are running on Android you can get the driver release information by opening a Chrome browser tab and navigating to "chrome://gpu/"; the GL_VENDOR, GL_RENDERER, and GL_VERSION strings are in the Driver Information table.

Regards,
    Pete

• (1) What parameters you passing into the clGetEventInfo() structure which is returning the error?
    (2) Do you have a reproducer you can share?
    (3) What device and driver version are you running on?

If you are running on Android you can get the driver release information by opening a Chrome browser tab and navigating to "chrome://gpu/"; the GL_VENDOR, GL_RENDERER, and GL_VERSION strings are in the Driver Information table.

Regards,
    Pete

Children