This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Streamline error

Hello,

I am attempting to use streamline with imx6ul evk.  I have build the kernel with gator, and added gatord to my root directory.  I have successfully used it before, but now I'm getting "readProcSysDependencies failed".  Any idea on what to look for?

Thanks,

Mark

• Hi Mark,

Not to be too blunt, but have you tried looking at the function "readProcSysDependencies"?

The function doesn't seem capable of failing in the current version without printing another message before that one. It's usually best to start with errors from the top of the log rather than the bottom, as the last message could be a consequence of previous ones.

Do you see any log entries like "parsing stat failed" or "readImage failed" or similar?

Ta,

Matt

• Hi mark789456123,

The i.MX6UL SoC does not contain Mali. Are you trying to get Streamline working on the CPU side? Or are you asking for help regarding the GPU side of streamline?

Please note that this has been posted in the Mali section of the forums. As such the experts that look frequently at this section may not be able to help if it is not Mali specific.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

• Not sure why this got into the Mali discussion.  I restarted everything and now it works.  If it happens again, I'll post more logging info in the appropriate discussion.