This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I compile my code with Mali_Opengl_ES_SDK

Hi! I downloaded Mali_OpenGL_ES_SDK_v2.4.4, and compiled the samples on my ODROID C1+ (with Ubuntu). This is the tutorial that I used for compiling the samples(ODROID Forum • View topic - OpenGL ES 2.0 SDK on ODROID-C1 ). I am neither familiar with linux, nor Opengl ES. I could not find a tutorial about how to compile my own code with Mali SDK. I was wondering how I could do it. Thank you!!!

Parents
  • You stated that you are not familiar with Linux or OpenGL ES so my question to you is what is the code that you are trying to compile doing ? A SDK is just a collection of examples, documentation, tools and libraries one use to build or extend an application. One does not use and SDK to compile code. So I would take a step back and evaluate what you are trying to achieve. If you are trying to use the OpenGL ES SDK and do not understand OpenGL ES, then what exactly are you hoping to accomplish? I would suggest getting a basic knowledge of OpenGL ES either by browsing the SDK samples or find external ones and once you get to a level where you think you understand whats going on, then start off with a simple application and work up from there.

• You stated that you are not familiar with Linux or OpenGL ES so my question to you is what is the code that you are trying to compile doing ? A SDK is just a collection of examples, documentation, tools and libraries one use to build or extend an application. One does not use and SDK to compile code. So I would take a step back and evaluate what you are trying to achieve. If you are trying to use the OpenGL ES SDK and do not understand OpenGL ES, then what exactly are you hoping to accomplish? I would suggest getting a basic knowledge of OpenGL ES either by browsing the SDK samples or find external ones and once you get to a level where you think you understand whats going on, then start off with a simple application and work up from there.

Children
No data