This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

problems using Open GL ES 3.x SDK for Android

Hi ,

I am trying to use "Open GL ES 3.x SDK for Android" using android  studio for compilation. I am facing issue while compiling the sample cases in the SDK .I tried to compile "TextureCube" example . Below I have mentioned the errors which I receive while compilation:

Error:(12, 0) Error: NDK integration is deprecated in the current plugin.  Consider trying the new experimental plugin.  For details, see http://tools.android.com/tech-docs/new-build-system/gradle-experimental.  Set "android.useDeprecatedNdk=true" in gradle.properties to continue using the current NDK integration.

<a href="openFile:C:\Users\jpatil1\AndroidStudioProjects\TextureCube\app\build.gradle">Open File</a>

So can someone provide the steps necessary to compile the examples provided in SDK using android studio ?

regards,

jitender

Parents
  • This is an Android Studio and NOT Mali SDK issue. Even though Android Studio is touted as the way to go when doing Android development, its far from complete. I would suggest getting familiar with the command line tools and other IDEs in addition to Android Studio.

• This is an Android Studio and NOT Mali SDK issue. Even though Android Studio is touted as the way to go when doing Android development, its far from complete. I would suggest getting familiar with the command line tools and other IDEs in addition to Android Studio.

Children
No data