This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The cheapest device with support of Ubuntu(or other popular Linux), OpenCL & big friendly community

Hi!

I'm looking for the cheapest devicedevice with support of Ubuntu(or other popular Linux), OpenCL,  big friendly community and below 100$

Any advices?

Parents
  • Hi noone,

I assume one requirement is that it contains the Mali GPU, as you are asking this in the Mali group.

I do not have a comprehensive list of all known devices on the market, but I have one suggestion that comes to mind... shop around however, you may find others that are cheaper.

Regarding OpenCL however, you will need to contact the BSP vendor for each device to see if they provide the libraries necessary.

The Midgard range of GPUs (Mali-T***) can all do OpenCL 1.1 Full Profile, however if the BSP has not shipped with the appropriate libraries included, then you cannot use this API.

ODROID | Hardkernel

XU4 - $74

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

• Hi noone,

I assume one requirement is that it contains the Mali GPU, as you are asking this in the Mali group.

I do not have a comprehensive list of all known devices on the market, but I have one suggestion that comes to mind... shop around however, you may find others that are cheaper.

Regarding OpenCL however, you will need to contact the BSP vendor for each device to see if they provide the libraries necessary.

The Midgard range of GPUs (Mali-T***) can all do OpenCL 1.1 Full Profile, however if the BSP has not shipped with the appropriate libraries included, then you cannot use this API.

ODROID | Hardkernel

XU4 - $74

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

Children
No data