This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

GPU BenchMark tool for ARM Mali 400 and higher

Dear ARM Forum,

I am looking for a GPU Benchmark , which can reveal the information like below.

a) Tool should have graphics sub-module wise tests? Like Vertex processor intensive test? Pixel processor intensive test? to capture GPU standalone performance numbers for each sub-module.

b) Tool should be able to run with a specific set of test inputs.  Like example in below
     I). What is the frame-rate for  .Inputs Frame-buffer size: 1200x720 , Number of Triangles : 10k triangles ,  Texture size:  2048 x1536

c) Tool should have stress test results on each  VP and PP ? specifically OpenGLES 2.0 based?

d)  Is there any system load + Graphics testing ? Example below,

I) The test should start some continues non-cached memory copy test on application processor or in the system and start the graphics test on GPU and capture the performance marks ?

Could you please add if any interesting and important points missing ,with respect to GPU Bench Mark.

Could you please suggest me some good commercial GPU Benchmarks which can solve my purpose.

Thanks,

Ravinder Are

Parents
  • Hi Ravinder,

There are *many* Benchmarks for mobile platforms such as Android, and many of those either include, or are exclusively for, Graphics.

Before investing time and faith in benchmark numbers, please have a read of this:

“What does the benchmark say?”

Whenever dealing with benchmarks, do remember that they do not give you an accurate indication of the real world performance of a particular device.

As long as you are aware of that, then a quick google suggests the following benchmarks are available on the Android App Store:

Antutu, Quadrant, Kishonti GFXBench, 3Dmark IceStorm, EPIC Citadel...

All have advantages and disadvantages of course.

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

• Hi Ravinder,

There are *many* Benchmarks for mobile platforms such as Android, and many of those either include, or are exclusively for, Graphics.

Before investing time and faith in benchmark numbers, please have a read of this:

“What does the benchmark say?”

Whenever dealing with benchmarks, do remember that they do not give you an accurate indication of the real world performance of a particular device.

As long as you are aware of that, then a quick google suggests the following benchmarks are available on the Android App Store:

Antutu, Quadrant, Kishonti GFXBench, 3Dmark IceStorm, EPIC Citadel...

All have advantages and disadvantages of course.

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

Children
No data