This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Need Mali 400 user space drivers with source for r5p2-00rel0

I am working on ARM Cortex-A7 Dual Core Processor on All Winner A20 Android board.

Currently, I am using Mali 400 r3p2-01rel2 kernel and user space drivers for Mali 400 MP2 support. Now, I want to upgrade it to Mali 400 r5p2-00rel0 for performance improvement.

I found respective Kernel Space Modules with source but not able to find its relative user space drivers/libraries. I have tried to search in sunxi GIT hub as well as in ARM Mali Development Center but could not found yet.

Please let me know if anyone has idea or link for that.

Regards,

Ritesh Prajapati

Parents
  • Hi Ritesh Prajapati.

The userspace drivers are proprietary software so source code isn't publicly available; Allwinner should be able to provide you with suitable binaries and kernel source with the necessary modifications for their chipset.

HTH,
    Pete

• Hi Ritesh Prajapati.

The userspace drivers are proprietary software so source code isn't publicly available; Allwinner should be able to provide you with suitable binaries and kernel source with the necessary modifications for their chipset.

HTH,
    Pete

Children