Mali GPU counter clarification

I'm trying to validate the frame rate I'm seeing in my streamline capture. I have annotated my code to show when data processing occurs every frame so that I can measure it in the timeline, but I want to make sure the number of cycles per pixel makes sense. For example, my 4 core GPU is running with a 1 GHz clock, 4000 M cycles/second, and I have a frame that I am drawing with a 1280x800 resolution. It looks like I'm seeing a frame rate of about 250 Hz which means that 4000 M cps/((1280x800pixels)x250) = 15.625 cycles/pixel as my budget. When I look at the counters in the GPU Counter reference guide I see Pixels shaded by the GPU as $MaliGPUTasksFragmentTasks * 1024.
see: https://developer.arm.com/documentation/102626/0100/?lang=en#md457-mali-g78-performance-counter-reference__gpu-activity
I also see the cycles per pixel as: $MaliGPUCyclesGPUActive / ($MaliGPUTasksFragmentTasks * 1024) in the same document.
When I look at these over a frame time in streamline I get the number of pixels as 4.419M and the Cycles per pixel as essentially 1.

Questions:
1. Where does the 1024 come from when calculating the Pixels? Also how does this relate to my number of pixels per frame which is around 1/4 of this?
2. The number of cycles per pixel is much lower than the budget, but is this even correct? (not incredibly experienced with video sw)
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!