wireless communication with stm32f4 discovery

Hi Everybody;

I want to send data from stm32f4 with HC-06 bluetooth and also save this data by another stm32f4. the second stm card is also used HC-06 bluetooth. in the second stm card I want to add also a SD card to collect these obtained data from first stm discovery card.

can anybody help me to solve this problem. how can I do such a project?

thank you for your considerations...

Parents
  • Hi,
    the first thing I think you need to think about is whether you can actually interface the HC-06 bluetooth device to the STM32F4 board; also whether you can interface an SDCard to the same board.
    I don't know which version of the STM32F4 board you have, if these devices are already fitted to the board then they are likely to work.
    If they are not fitted then you need to work out how to interface them to the board.

That's the first task.

regards,
    Stuart
  • Hi,
    the first thing I think you need to think about is whether you can actually interface the HC-06 bluetooth device to the STM32F4 board; also whether you can interface an SDCard to the same board.
    I don't know which version of the STM32F4 board you have, if these devices are already fitted to the board then they are likely to work.
    If they are not fitted then you need to work out how to interface them to the board.

That's the first task.

regards,
    Stuart
Children
No data