Which ARM development board I should buy?

Hi all,

I have to be pleased to be a member of ARM community, because of ARM popularity.

I am in embedded software development for the last 20 years. Mostly I have done programming for TI TMS320xxx processors C/C++/assembly, and PowerPC C/C++. Now I have to learn programming for embedded software development for ARM processors. So I need to buy an ARM development board to do programming at home. Please tell me which SDK I should buy? Also any good book(s)?

To be a professional in ARM processor programming, do I need to learn ARM assembly language?

Babuddin

Parents
  • Hello,

Welcome to the Community.

Before giving you any suggestions about which to buy, could you pls describe your detailed requirements?

As you know there are so many boards in different architecture, ARM9, ARM11, Cortex-A7, Cortex-A8, Cortex-A9, etc.

for more product information, you can have a look at our home page www.forlinx.net

Rgds,

Grace

• Hello,

Welcome to the Community.

Before giving you any suggestions about which to buy, could you pls describe your detailed requirements?

As you know there are so many boards in different architecture, ARM9, ARM11, Cortex-A7, Cortex-A8, Cortex-A9, etc.

for more product information, you can have a look at our home page www.forlinx.net

Rgds,

Grace

Children
No data