How can I use imx6 in Asymmetric (***) mode?

I would like to use iMX6 in asymmetric mode (Windows EC7 + Linux). Is that anyhow possible? Marco

Parents
  • Hello Marco,   We have AMP support for the Cortex-A9.  As Drew noted, care needs to be taken in memory and device usage.

PolyCore Software has tools and runtime software for multicore applications, called Poly-Platform.  The tools are integrated with DS5, providing a seamless development environment which will manage the resources and communications.   Embedded applications span a broad range of topologies which include SMP and AMP(ISA and OS).  So, the challenge is putting the pieces together.

For the topology that you have identified, Poly-Platform supports:

• - i.MX6
    • - Linux on Cortex-A9
    • - Windows on x86
    • - Real time OSes on Cortex-A9

At your request, I would be happy to explore how Poly-Platform could work in your environment.  Feel free to email at Ted.Gribb@PolyCoreSoftware.com

See www.PolyCoreSoftware.com

• Hello Marco,   We have AMP support for the Cortex-A9.  As Drew noted, care needs to be taken in memory and device usage.

PolyCore Software has tools and runtime software for multicore applications, called Poly-Platform.  The tools are integrated with DS5, providing a seamless development environment which will manage the resources and communications.   Embedded applications span a broad range of topologies which include SMP and AMP(ISA and OS).  So, the challenge is putting the pieces together.

For the topology that you have identified, Poly-Platform supports:

• - i.MX6
    • - Linux on Cortex-A9
    • - Windows on x86
    • - Real time OSes on Cortex-A9

At your request, I would be happy to explore how Poly-Platform could work in your environment.  Feel free to email at Ted.Gribb@PolyCoreSoftware.com

See www.PolyCoreSoftware.com

Children
No data