ECG, Wavelets and Cortex-M4

Hello
First of all a successful 2017 for all of us.

I'm looking for examples of C algorithms for applying the concept of wavelets to identify ECG patterns in data collected with a Cortex-M4, preprocessed and later sent to a Cortex-A for graphical re-ordering.

Well the focus is the wavelets for detection of standards for diagnosis and filtering of the signal, at the moment I am reading the book Bioeletrical Signal Processing in Cardiac and Neurological Application, but it does not bring very practical examples in C, it presents very well the mathematical formulas, But I'm still having trouble starting to convert such formulas to encoded algorithms.

Thanks

Parents
  • You just have to find a course on the web or elsewhere on programming for mathematics or science in C and just trying it and persevering.

Here's a quote from Maurice Wilkes - a notable pioneer - about it: ;-)

"As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise that it wasn’t as easy to get programs right as we had thought. Debugging had to be discovered. I can remember the exact instant when I realized that a large part of my life from then on was going to be spent in finding mistakes in my own programs."
  • You just have to find a course on the web or elsewhere on programming for mathematics or science in C and just trying it and persevering.

Here's a quote from Maurice Wilkes - a notable pioneer - about it: ;-)

"As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise that it wasn’t as easy to get programs right as we had thought. Debugging had to be discovered. I can remember the exact instant when I realized that a large part of my life from then on was going to be spent in finding mistakes in my own programs."
Children
No data